A delicious pineapple concoction for your Halloween celebration. Another recipe from the animated film, The Legend of Hallowaiian, voiced by Mark Hamill of Star Wars fame, Stranger Things lead Noah Schnapp and the legendary Vanessa Williams.
King’s Hawaiian partnered with Fresh Baked Films to promote the film and this Pineapplehead Colada features King’s Hawaiian Lava Sauce for some extra kick.
- 6 ounces Master of Mixes Piña Colada Mix
- 2 ounces Hawaiian White Rum or Hawaiian Vodka
- 1 pineapple
- 1 teaspoon King's Hawaiian Lava Sauce
- 1 ounce Dole Pineapple Juice
- 2 cups cubed ice
- 1 pineapple wedge
- 1 fresh large strawberry
- 1 tropical umbrella skewer
- 1 Combine ice, rum or vodka, pineapple juice and piña colada mix into mixer. Blend until ice is smooth.
- 2 Cut off top of pineapple and carefully hollow out. Carve pineapplehead face onto front of hollowed pineapple, being careful not to pierce the pineapple skin.
- 3 Carefully add finished Pineapple Colada.
- 4 Use Lava Sauce to drizzle around rim of pineapple and mouth.
- 5 Garnish with pineapple leaves, pineapple wedge and skewered strawberry.