This fun St. Patrick’s Day dessert can be made right before you eat it or a few hours before hand.
*This recipe courtesy of tasteofhome
Nutrition Facts: 1 parfait equals 374 calories, 19 grams fat (11 grams saturated fat), 41 milligrams cholesterol, 367 milligrams sodium, 45 grams carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 grams protein
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 10 pecan shortbread cookies, coarsely crushed
- 1 In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar.
- 2 Fold in whipped topping; set aside. Prepare pudding according to package directions; set aside.
- 3 Spoon 1 tablespoon cookie crumbs into each of eight parfait glasses.
- 4 Top with half the pudding and whipped topping mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining cookie crumbs.
- 5 Chill until serving.