POM Spinach Dip is easy to make and great for any snack occasion.
- 1 cup arils from 1-2 large POM Wonderful Pomegranates or POM POMS fresh pomegranate arils
- 1 8-oz. package cream cheese or 1 cup cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 10-oz. package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- POM Salsa
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 6.5-oz. jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- fresh vegetables for dipping
- 1 Score 1-2 fresh pomegranates and place in a bowl of water. Break open the pomegranate underwater to free the arils (seed sacs). The arils will sink to the bottom of the bowl and the membrane will float to the top. Sieve and put the arils in a separate bowl. Reserve 1 cup of the arils from fruit and set aside. (Refrigerate or freeze remaining arils for another use.).
- 2 Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 3 Mix together cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic, Swiss cheese, chopped spinach, mayonnaise, artichokes and arils.
- 4 Spread into a 1-quart baking dish or 9-inch glass pie pan. Bake until bubbly around the edges and cheese has melted, about 15 minutes.
- 5 Serve with fresh vegetables to dip.