Pork Chop And Apple Casserole Recipe By layering SHAKE ‘N BAKE pork chops over sweetened sliced apples, this casserole is ready in just 35 minutes.
This recipe courtesy of KRAFT®.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving): Calories 270, Total fat 7 g, Saturated fat 2.5 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Sodium 260 mg, Carbohydrate 26 g, Dietary fiber 2 g, Sugars 16 g, Vitamin C 6 %DV, Calcium 2 %DV, Iron 8 %DV, Diet Exchange:1/2 Starch,1 Fruit, 3 Meat (L).
Kraft® Kitchens Tips:
Serve with a mixed green salad and a slice of whole-wheat bread.
Jazz It Up:
Toss 1/4 cup dried cranberries with the apple mixture.
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 cups sliced tart apples
- 8 pork chops, 1/2 inch thick, about 2 pounds
- 1 package SHAKE 'N BAKE Original Pork Seasoned Coating Mix
- 1 PREHEAT oven to 425°F. Mix sugar, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg in large bowl. Add apples; toss to coat. Spoon into greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 2 COAT chops with coating mix as directed on package. Discard any remaining coating mix. Place chops in single layer over apples.
- 3 BAKE 35 minutes or until chops are cooked through.