This delightfully buttery pull-apart bread uses a just a few simple ingredients to create a bread that tastes fresh from the bakery! Not a fan of Italian seasoning? No problem, feel free to omit Italian seasoning from the recipe if desired.
Want to see how it’s done? We have the video right here!
This recipe is courtesy of Holly Clegg’s trim&TERRIFIC Kitchen 101 cookbook!
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) cans reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 2 teaspoons Italian blend seasoning
- 1 Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2 Pour butter into the bottom of nonstick Bundt pan.
- 3 Unroll crescent rolls into four rectangles (two triangular shapes) and roll up (like a cigar).
- 4 Layer on top the butter, sprinkle seasoning between layers. Layers will overlap and don't have to be exact.
- 5 Bake 19-23 minutes, or until top is golden brown. Immediately invert onto serving plate.