Looking for a great game day sandwich play? Try these mouthwatering pulled pork sliders.
The slow cooker does the work for you… so when it’s game time, you can join the fun! For easy serving, set the cooker to the “warm” setting and place the slider buns on the side so guests can help themselves.
This recipe is courtesy of Campbell’s.
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounce) Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 lbs. (1 roast) boneless pork shoulder
- 2 packages (15 ounces each) Pepperidge® Farm White Slider Buns
- 1 Stir the soup, brown sugar, vinegar and garlic powder in a 6-quart slow cooker. Add the pork and turn to coat.
- 2 Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours or until the pork is fork-tender. Spoon off any fat.
- 3 Remove the pork from the cooker to a cutting board and let stand for 10 minutes. Using 2 forks, shred the pork. Return the pork to the cooker.
- 4 Divide the pork mixture among the rolls.