January 23rd marks National Pie Day – a day set aside to simply celebrate pie. Celebrate National Pie Day not only by baking your favorite pie, but also with an 1800 Tequila Pumpkin Pie-tini. The American Pie Council suggests we bake pies and give them away to friends and neighbors. Maybe we could mix them a drink as well.
Recipe courtesy of 1800 Silver Tequila
- 1 1/2 ounces 1800 Tequila
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 oz. crème de cacao
- 1 ounce milk
- 1 Using a small amount of honey, rim martini glass with graham cracker crumbs.
- 2 Shake milk and pumpkin puree over ice to combine. Pour in remaining ingredients and shake well.
- 3 Strain into the martini glass.