This perfect Autumnal recipe is super easy to make, but tastes and looks incredibly impressive to serve!
This recipe and image are courtesy of Between the Bread.
- 1 medium pumpkin flesh, cut and cubed
- 1/2 cup shredded ricotta salata
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoon white sugar
- Cinnamon powder, to taste
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 F, split pumpkin in half and scrape out seeds with a spoon (preserve seeds for other delicious recipes!)
- 2 Cut the pumpkin into cubes and transfer to baking sheet to drizzle with olive oil, sugar and cinnamon powder.
- 3 Place in oven and bake until tender, 30-35 minutes. Allow to cool, and add shredded ricotta and pomegranate seeds.