Creamy, sweet, buttery…a wonderful dessert for your summer get together, made from JELL-O Pudding Ice Cream from Cold Stone Creamery.
This recipe courtesy of Cold Stone Creamery.
See our story about the Cold Stone – JELL-O® collaboration here.
- Butterscotch JELL-O® Pudding Ice Cream - 1 quart
- Angel Food cake cut into 2" squares
- 1 banana sliced thin
- 1/2 cup diced almonds
- 1 cup caramel
- 2 cups whip cream
- 4 clear plastic (or glass) 12-16 ounce cups
- 1 Remove ice cream from freezer to temper (soften) 10 minutes before layering.
- 2 Mix the banana slices, nuts and caramel.
- 3 Make layers in the cups starting with the cake, banana mix, whip, cake, banana mix, whip.
- 4 Repeat till cup is full.
- 5 Garnish whip top with nuts and caramel.
- 6 Refrigerate.