Looking for a hand-held treat that’s not only flavorful and on-trend, but easy to make as well? Food blogger Christopher Mohs, the founder of Pumpernickel&Rye, comes to our rescue again with his recipe for Quick and Easy Fish Tacos. He knows how to incorporate high-quality products from the grocery store to save time, without sacrificing taste.
Perfect for a family gathering, a special event or game day when you want to offer a variety of smaller entrées. Christopher helps you keep things simple, fun and crave-worthy! —Editor
- 8 frozen fish fillets
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon southwest seasoning
- 1 cucumber, cubed or julienned (about 1 cup)
- 1 red pepper, cubed or thinly sliced
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 tub feta cheese, crumbled
- Garnish as desired Cilantro
- 1 Preheat oven and bake fish according to package directions.
- 2 Create the sour cream sauce by mixing sour cream and southwest seasoning (you can add more if you want a stronger kick). Set aside.
To assemble Fish Tacos
- 1 Smear 1 tablespoon sour cream mixture on the flour tortilla.
- 2 Sprinkle cucumber and peppers and then set fish fillet on top.
- 3 Spread or drizzle a bit more sour cream mixture and top with crumbled feta. Garnish with cilantro and serve.