Raspberry Brownies Recipe. Brownie mix gets a fabulous flavor twist by using raspberry extract. The Raspberry Chocolate Frosting makes the brownies even more amazing.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®.
NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving): Calories: 226, Fat: 10 g, Carbohydrates: 32 g, Cholesterol: 18 mg, Sodium: 158 mg, Fiber: 1 g,
Protein: 2 g.
Raspberry Chocolate Frosting: Stir 2 teaspoons McCormick® Raspberry Extract into 1 container (16 ounces) ready-to-spread chocolate frosting.
Test Kitchen Tip: For easy clean-up, line pan with foil with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Use foil handles to remove baked dessert from pan. Place on cutting board and cut into squares.
- 1 package (21 ounces) fudge brownie mix
- 4 teaspoons McCormick® Raspberry Extract
- Raspberry Chocolate Frosting (recipe follows)
- 1 Prepare brownie mix as directed on package. Stir in extract.
- 2 Bake and cool as directed on package.
- 3 Spread Frosting evenly over brownies. Cut into squares. Garnish each brownie with a fresh raspberry, if desired.