Valentine’s Day doesn’t have a lockdown on days to celebrate that special someone or your tribe in the month of February. Three Olives Vodka makes it more fun than ever with a retro party favorite—Jello Shots!
Whether getting together with your female friends to celebrate Galentine’s on the 13th, having a special date on Valentine’s Day, or going down the anti-Valentine’s Day route by celebrating Single Awareness Day on the 15th, Three Olives has you covered with these Jello Shots. Go ahead, experiment with your favorite flavors and colors!
The Three Olives Naked Vodka recommended for this recipe is smooth with a slight undertone of woodiness that finishes bright and cool, thanks to traces of mint and eucalyptus.
Celebrate responsibly and have some fun with this DIY treat.
- 1/4 cup Three Olives Naked Vodka
- 3 ounces Jello, flavored (small box)
- 1 teaspoon gelatin, unflavored
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 In medium bowl, add cold water and gelatin. Wait 1-2 minutes and add Jello powder and boiling water. Continue stirring until Jello completely dissolved. Add vodka, set aside to cool.
- 2 Pour into plastic molds in the shape of your preference and place on a flat surface in the refrigerator.
- 3 Chill for at least one hour, then slowly work the finished shots out of the plastic mold. Arrange on a serving platter and enjoy.