Fill your glass with these Red, White & Blue Jello Ice Cubes for your 4th of July celebration and watch the fun happen. These frozen Jello cubes are colorful, delicious and best of all, they don’t melt!
Want to see how it’s done? We have the video right here!
- 1.55 ounce box Summer Berry Punch gelatin
- 3 ounce box Berry Blue Jell-O
- 3 ounce box Strawberry Jell-O
- 1 Prepare each box of gelatin according to package directions - keep the amount of boiling water the same but reduce the amount of cold water added by half.
- 2 Place small pieces of cherries and lemon into silicon molds or silicon ice cube trays.
- 3 Pour jello into silicon molds or silicon ice cube trays and freeze until solid (at least 4 hours).
- 4 Carefully remove frozen jello ice cubes and place in a glass.
- 5 Top with lemon-lime soda or ice cold water.