Here’s a great Halloween cocktail idea that’s staring you right in the face.
Recipe courtesy of SKYY.
- 1 1/2 ounces SKYY Vodka
- 3 ounces Tomato Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Finely Grated Horseradish
- 1 teaspoon barbeque sauce
- 3 Dashes Worcestershire Sauce
- 01/2 teaspoon Finely Chopped Chipotle en Adobo
- Pinch of Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- Generous Squeeze of Lemon Juice
- Pinch of Celery Seeds
- 1 Celery Stick
- 2 Large Green Olives
- 2 Lychee Fruits
- 1 Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into martini glass.
- 2 Garnish with green eye balls, laid across the rim of the glass.*
- 3 *To make the green eye balls - cut the end of a stalk of celery so it measures 5-6 inches long and split the stick in half lengthwise. Slide the green olives into two lychee fruits to make eye balls and push the thin celery stick through both as garnish.