Roast Pork, apples and onions make a scrumptious pan dinner for 4.
This recipe courtesy of KRAFT®.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):Calories 380, Total fat 10 g, Saturated fat 3 g, Cholesterol 65 mg, Sodium 640 mg, Carbohydrate 42 g, Dietary fiber 3 g, Sugars 12 g, Protein 30 g, Vitamin A 0 %DV, Vitamin C 6 %DV, Calcium 4 %DV, Iron 20 %DV.
- 4 pork chops, about 3/4 inch thick
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1-1/2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed chicken broth
- 1 broth can water
- 2 apples, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 SPRAY large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add chops; cook on medium-high heat 4 minutes on each side or until browned.
- 2 ADD onions, mushrooms and dressing; cook an additional 3 minutes.
- 3 STIR in rice, broth, water, apples and thyme. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 15 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.