This medley of roasted vegetables is a terrific fall or winter side dish.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®.
Nutrition Information (per serving):
Calories: 116, Fat: 4 g,
Carbohydrates: 18 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 136 mg, Fiber: 3 g, Protein: 2 g.
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Sage, Rubbed
- 1 teaspoon Season-All Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- 8 cups assorted cut-up vegetables (1-inch chunks), such as carrots, red onions, butternut squash, parsnips and red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Preheat oven to 450°F. Mix seasonings in small bowl. Toss vegetables with oil in large bowl. Sprinkle seasoning mixture over vegetables; toss to coat well.
- 2 Spread vegetables in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- 3 Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden brown.