Red peppers and zucchini give color and flavor to this frittata.
Recipe Courtesy of Cooking.com.
Facts per Serving
Calories: 286 Fat, Total: 22g Carbohydrates, Total: 6g
Cholesterol: 329mg Sodium: 765mg Protein: 16g
Fiber: 1g % Cal. from Fat: 69% % Cal. from Carbs: 8%
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 cup French bread cubes
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2 Lightly oil 10-inch-diameter baking dish. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add bread cubes and garlic. Saute until bread cubes are lightly toasted, about 2 minutes. Transfer bread cubes to small bowl.
- 3 Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in same skillet over medium heat. Add peppers and zucchini and saute until zucchini is tender and peppers are heated through, about 5 minutes.
- 4 Beat eggs in medium bowl just to blend. Mix in parsley, salt and pepper. Stir in cooked peppers and zucchini. Pour egg mixture into prepared dish. Sprinkle with toasted bread cubes and cheese.
- 5 Bake until egg mixture is set, about 20 minutes. Serve frittata warm or at room temperature.