A simple quick make-ahead appetizer that’s both nutritious and flavorful. Serve it with crackers or spread it on top of toasted bread slices with additional toasted pecans for an easy appetizer.
Recipe shared with Food Channel readers by the America Pecan Council.
- 1 cup toasted pecan pieces
- 1/2 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper (about 1 whole jarred pepper)
- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- To taste Salt and pepper
- 1 Add the pecans to the bowl of a food processor. Pulse a few times to break up the pecans. Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until the mixture is smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 2 Transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve. The mixture will stay fresh for up to 5 days.