This one-pan supper is delicious served simply with a fruit or vegetable salad alongside. Paprika and rosemary deliver a double hit of antioxidant power.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 264, Fat: 12 g, Carbohydrates: 19 g, Cholesterol: 64 mg, Sodium: 334 mg, Fiber: 3 g,
Protein: 20 g.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Rosemary Leaves, finely crushed
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt using McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Coarse Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed (about 2 pounds)
- 1 1/2 pounds small red potatoes, halved
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix oil, paprika, rosemary, sea salt, pepper and garlic powder in large bowl. Add chicken and potatoes; toss to coat well. Arrange potatoes in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- 2 Bake 15 minutes. Push potatoes to one side of pan. Place chicken on pan.
- 3 Bake 30 to 35 minutes longer or until the potatoes are tender and chicken is cooked through, turning potatoes occasionally.