Rumtini Recipe, Golden Rum, Vermouth, Lime Peel. Your guests will be impressed with your bartending skills when you serve this rum-tini at your next party.
Recipe Courtesy of Cooking.com.
Nutrition Facts per Serving:
Calories: 311 Fat, Total: 0g Carbohydrates, Total: 1g
Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 2mg Protein: 0g
Fiber: 0g % Cal. from Fat: 0% % Cal. from Carbs: 1%
- 4 ounces white or light rum
- 1/2 ounce aged golden rum, such as Barbancourt
- 1 teaspoon dry vermouth
- Sliver of fresh lime peel, removed with a sharp vegetable peeler
- 1 Place a stemmed cocktail glass in the freezer to chill for at least 10 minutes.
- 2 In a cocktail shaker half filled with ice, combine the light rum, golden rum, and vermouth. Cover the shaker securely and shake about 25 times.
- 3 Strain into the chilled cocktail glass and squeeze the lime peel gently, just above the shimmering surface of the cocktail. Drop in the peel and serve immediately.