These stir-and-bake St. Patrick’s Day Cupcakes go together super-quick. Pistachio pudding mix gives them a mild flavor and pretty pastel color that makes them perfect for St. Patrick’s Day.
Recipe courtesy of tasteofhome
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 250 calories, 11 grams fat (2 grams saturated fat), 39 milligrams cholesterol, 301 milligrams sodium, 34 grams carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 grams protein.
- 1 1/4 cups 2% milk
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Green food coloring, optional
- Cream cheese frosting
- 1 In a large bowl, beat the milk, sugar, oil and eggs until well blended.
- 2 In a small bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and baking soda; gradually beat into sugar mixture until blended.
- 3 Fill paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
- 4 Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 5 Cool on a wire rack.
- 6 Add food coloring to frosting if desired. Frost cupcakes.