Salmon BLT Recipe. While many people may not think to incorporate seafood into midday meals, delicious fresh fish can actually replace chicken, turkey or tuna salad to give you a refreshingly unique treat at lunch. Try this recipe for the Salmon BLT from Red Lobster’s new Quick Catches lunch menu.
Recipe courtesy of Red Lobster.
Chef’s tip: Salmon can be grilled on an indoor or outdoor grill the night before, perhaps while preparing a delicious salmon recipe for your family.
- 4 each, 5-6 ounce salmon filets
- olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 5 each plum tomatoes, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 cups American field greens, washed and dried
- 8 slices, medium thickness, cooked applewood smoked bacon
- melted butter
- 4 each sourdough buns
- 4 ounces remoulade sauce
- 1 Brush the Salmon with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 2 Grill the salmon over a medium hot flame until desired doneness is reached.
- 3 Toast sourdough bun then brush lightly with melted butter.
- 4 Place the lettuce on the bun, followed by the tomato and bacon. Top with Bacon, then Salmon. Serve with remoulade.