Need a little Mexican flair? This Salmon Ceviche is courtesy of Chef Matthew King of Smith and Wollensky Steak House, and was part of the Mexican-themed menu served to food industry notables at the 2012 Noble Color Party, just prior to the National Restaurant Association’s annual trade show.
Check out the Margarita trend!
- 10 ounces salmon, skinned and small dice
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin olive oil
- 1 ounce red onion, fine dice
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 Combine all ingredients and marinate for 1 hour.
- 2 Serve with salty tortillas or with lime flavored chips.