Add a touch of the Orient to this quick and easy dish with an Asian Seafood Sauce. A great choice for the lenten season.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 1 pound salmon fillets or steaks
- 1/2 cup McCormick® Asian Seafood Sauce, divided
- 1 Place salmon in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add 1/4 cup of the Seafood Sauce; turn to coat well.
- 2 Refrigerate 20 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove salmon from sauce. Discard any remaining sauce.
- 3 Broil or grill over medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or fish flakes easily with a fork. Brush with remaining 1/4 cup sauce halfway through cooking.
- 4 TIP: Substitute swordfish or mahi mahi for the salmon.
- 5 TO BAKE SALMON: Prepare salmon as directed. Bake in preheated 425°F oven 10 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.