The little monsters in your life will love these Scary Pudding Cups. For a variation, see the details in Additional Info on making these into Jack O’Lantern Cups.
Recipe courtesy of KRAFT®.
Nutrition Infomation: Calories 290, Total fat 9 g, Saturated fat 4.5 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 520 mg, Carbohydrate 49 g, Dietary fiber 1 g, Sugars 36 g, Protein 5 g, Vitamin A 4 %DV, Vitamin C 0 %DV, Calcium 15 %DV, Iron 8 %DV.
Kraft Kitchens Tips:
Variation – Jack-O’-Lantern Cups: Prepare as directed, except paint jack-o’-lantern faces inside the cups and substitute 2 drops red food coloring and 4 drops yellow food coloring for the green food coloring. Insert a pretzel log into top of each filled pudding cup for the pumpkin stem.
- 1 square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 2 cups cold milk
- 6 drops green food coloring
- 1 package (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 8 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, crushed
- 1 MELT chocolate in microwave as directed on package. Use a clean small paint brush to paint a monster face on the inside of each of four clear 5-ounce plastic cups with the melted chocolate. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 2 ADD milk and food coloring to dry pudding mix in medium bowl. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Immediately pour into prepared cups.
- 3 TOP with the cookie crumbs. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Store any leftover desserts in refrigerator.