Just a few ingredients – including GOOD SEASONS Zesty Italian Salad Dressing Mix – season this beef flank steak just right!
This recipe courtesy of KRAFT®.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving): Calories 210, Total fat 11 g, Saturated fat 3.5 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Sodium 340 mg, Carbohydrate 2 g, Dietary fiber 0 g, Sugars 1 g, Protein 22 g, Vitamin A 0 %DV, Vitamin C 0 %DV, Calcium 0 %DV, Iron 8 %DV.
Kraft® Kitchens Tips:
Substitute 3 pounds chicken pieces for the steak. Place in shallow baking pan. Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes or until cooked through. Then, broil 5 minutes for additional browning, if desired.
Substitute sirloin steak, pork chops, lamb chops, pork roast or whole leg of lamb, chicken pieces fish fillets or ground beef patties for the flank steak. Brush with salad dressing mixture before baking or broiling.
Use Your Grill:
Score steak and brush with salad dressing mixture as directed; let stand 30 minutes. Place steak on greased grill over hot coals. Grill 5 minutes on each side for medium doneness (160°F).
- 1 envelope GOOD SEASONS Zesty Italian Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 beef flank steak (1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 MIX salad dressing mix, wine and oil. Score steak on both sides, being careful not to cut more than 1/8 inch into each side of steak. Place steak in shallow dish.
- 2 BRUSH both sides of steak evenly with the salad dressing mxture; cover. Refrigerate 30 minutes to marinate. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade.
- 3 PREHEAT broiler. Broil, 2 to 3 inches from heat, for 6 to 7 minutes on each side for medium doneness (160°F). With knife slanted, cut steak across the grain into thin slices.