Simply roll out Rhodes Texas rolls and coat with sesame seeds to make delicious breadsticks.
This recipe courtesy of Recipe Goldmine and Rhodes Bake-N-Serv.
- 12 Rhodes rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons coarse salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 Combine seeds, cornmeal and salt. Roll each roll into a 9-inch rope. Roll in beaten egg and then in seed mixture.
- 2 Place in a 9 x 13-inch pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes or until light brown.
- 3 To toast seeds, sprinkle on baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.