Chef Johanna Cook reveals her secrets to making a restaurant-worthy Brussels sprout dish using ingredients that are easily available year round at any grocery store. This dish is packed full of big flavor from the mustard, with that perfect amount of crunch from the walnuts. It can be enjoyed by itself or with your choice of protein.
Check out Momma Cuisine’s video on how to make Dijon Walnut Shredded Brussels Sprouts and try it with your next roast!
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 lb of shredded Brussels sprouts
- 2 shallots thiny sliced
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of Kosher salt
- 3/4 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup of dry white wine
- Cracked black pepper
- 1 Heat a large skillet with olive oil on medium-high heat.
- 2 Add the shallots and garlic to pan and saute for 3 minutes or until soft.
- 3 Add shredded Brussels sprouts and toss with olive, garlic, and garlic for 5 minutes.
- 4 Add salt and freshly cracked pepper.
- 5 Add the chopped walnuts and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- 6 Add Dijon mustard and white wine and fold into Brussels sprouts.
- 7 Serve and enjoy!