Shrimp and Veggie Wraps Recipe. Try this light shrimp and vegetable wrap for a healthy meal option.
This recipe courtesy of FRENCH’S®.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving: 306 Calories, 9 g Fat, 3 g Saturated Fat, 181 mg Cholesterol, 25 g Protein, 30 g Carbohydrates, 3 g Dietary Fiber, 587 mg Sodium.
- 1/2 cup light herb cheese spread, softened
- 2 to 3 tablespoons FRENCH'S® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 4 (8 inch) whole wheat tortillas, heated
- 1 cup watercress, washed and large stems removed
- 3/4 pound large cooked shelled shrimp, tails removed
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1 BLEND together cheese spread and mustard. Spread on tortillas, leaving a 1-inch border.
- 2 ARRANGE watercress, shrimp, pepper and carrot in center of each tortilla, dividing evenly.
- 3 ROLL up tortillas tightly. Secure with toothpicks. Cut in half to serve.