This make-ahead crowd pleaser has all the characteristics of a shrimp cocktail in this simple spread. Find the how-to video by clicking here!
- 2 (8-ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle cocktail sauce
- 2 cups peeled small cooked shrimp
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1 In bowl, blend cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and hot sauce.
- 2 Spread on bottom of 9-inch serving plate.
- 3 Cover cream cheese mixture with cocktail sauce and sprinkle with shrimp, green onions, and parsley.
- 4 Serve and enjoy!