Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe. Delicious fried rice with ham, shrimp and peas can be ready in minutes! A great choice for a busy weeknight meal.
This recipe courtesy
Calories: 290, Total fat: 11 g, Saturated fat: 2 g, Cholesterol: 160 mg, Sodium: 1420 mg, Carbohydrate: 24 g, Dietary fiber: 1 g, Sugars: 2 g, Protein: 24 g, Vitamin A: 10 %DV, Vitamin C: 10 %DV, Calcium: 6 %DV, Iron: 20 %DV
Healthy Living Information: Low Calorie
Diet Exchange: 1-1/2 Starch,3 Meat (VL),1-1/2 Fat
Nutrition Bonus: Feel good about serving your family this low calorie dish.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3/4 cup cubed OSCAR MAYER Cooked Ham
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup green onion slices
- 1/2 pound cleaned medium fresh shrimp
- 1 1/2 cups rice, cooked
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add ham, mushrooms, peas and onions; cook 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 2 ADD shrimp; cook and stir 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- 3 STIR in rice, soy sauce and egg. Cook until egg is set, stirring occasionally.