This recipe makes salmon preparation simple while still introducing a gourmet touch. With only five ingredients you can have an elegant dinner entree that takes less than thirty minutes from start to finish and is sure to impress.
Watch Holly Clegg in her Rush Hour Recipe series for more tips and tricks to make this dish a success by checking out the video, here.
- 2 oz. reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped baby spinach
- 4 (6-oz.) salmon fillets
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1 Preheat oven 350°F.
- 2 Coat baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3 In bowl, combine cream cheese and feta with fork, mixing until blended.
- 4 Add onion and spinach, combining well.
- 5 Split each piece of salmon in half lengthwise without cutting all the way through (make pocket).
- 6 Divide filling in each fillet spreading to cover.
- 7 Place top salmon piece back over filling and on prepared baking dish.
- 8 Bake 20 minutes or until flaky.