Low on time? This 60-second cheesy breakfast sandwich is quick to make and tastes great! All you need is toast, eggs, and your favorite cheese for a perfect on-the-go breakfast sandwich to jump start your day.
- 2 eggs
- 2 pieces of toast
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 pats butter
- To taste, salt and pepper
- 1 Place your bread in the toaster. Meanwhile, place a small omelet pan on the stove, set to medium high heat.
- 2 Scramble your eggs in a bowl, then add a pat of butter to your pan. Add the eggs and swirl around the pan, pulling up the edges of the eggs and letting the eggs pool in the empty spaces.
- 3 Once set, flip the eggs, add cheddar, salt, and pepper.
- 4 Fold over one side of the omelet, turn off the heat and place between the toast. Wrap in foil for easy transport.