Another on-trend hand-held appetizer for your game-day or tailgate party from celebrity caterer Andrea Correale, Founder and President of Elegant Affairs.
These Swedish Meatballs can be skewered on wooden sticks for the perfect portable app. Basted with a beer barbecue sauce, with brown sugar and a hint of garlic powder, they’re scrumptious.
- 3 pounds chopped meat
- 1/3 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/8 cup onion powder
- 2 eggs
- 6 ounces beer
- 1 bottle barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 Place all ingredients in large bowl and blend well.
- 2 Roll meatballs into round shape.
- 3 Grill until completely cooked.
- 1 Blend all ingredients in a bowl.
- 2 Use to baste meatballs while grilling.