After a busy day, it’s nice to be met with the incredible aroma of this comforting slow cooker chicken recipe that everyone will love.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®
Slow Cooker Tip: For best results, do not remove cover during cooking.
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 teaspoons Thyme Leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Oregano Leaves
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced carrots
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 3 cups uncooked no yolk egg noodles
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 1 Cut each chicken thigh into 4 pieces. Sprinkle with thyme and oregano.
- 2 Place chicken broth, tomatoes, carrots and onion slices in slow cooker. Top with chicken. Cover.
- 3 Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Stir in noodles and peas. Cover. Cook 15 to 20 minutes on HIGH or just until noodles are tender.