Unique edible cupcake “cups” are made with graham cracker crumbs molded in muffin tins and filled with a scoop of rich and creamy vanilla frozen custard mixed with caramel sauce, and crushed SNICKER’S® bar.
Recipe courtesy of MARS Foodservices
- 2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- Non-stick cooking spray, as needed
- 2 cups SNICKER'S® bar, chopped
- 7 (#8) scoops Vanilla frozen custard
- 1/4 cup Caramel suace, commercially prepared
- 2 1/2 cups Hot fudge sauce, warm
- 20 dollops Whipped cream
- 1 To prepare graham cracker cups, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter; mix until well combined. Lightly coat 20 standard cupcake molds with non-stick spray.
- 2 Use 1 ounce (#30) scoop to divide graham cracker mixture evenly among molds. Use tall stainless steel 2 ounce ramekin to press mixture evenly against bottom and sides of cupcake mold.
- 3 Bake in preheated 350F for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- 4 To prepare frozen custard filling, place SNICKER'S®, frozen custard, and caramel sauce in bowl of mixer; mix until combined. Freeze for 1 hour prior to portioning into graham cracker cups.
- 5 Use 2 ounce (#16) scoop to portion frozen custard filling into each graham cracker cup; return to freezer for an additional hour. Run small sharp knife around edges of graham cracker cup to remove ice cream cupcakes from mold. Cover and reserve ice cream cupcakes frozen.
- 6 To assemble each serving, pour 2 tablespoons warm hot fudge sauce on plate and top with 1 ice cream cupcake. Place 1 dollop of whipped cream on top and sprinkle with 1 additional tablespoon of chopped SNICKER'S® bar.
- 7 MENU SUGGESTIONS: Use Chocolate ice cream for a rich decadent flavor variation.
- 8 Serve with a festive sparkling birthday candle in the middle for a signature celebratory dessert item that can be sold in multiples, one for everyone at the table.