This is a great recipe to try while camping out and cooking with an outdoor grill. Simply combine corn, shrimp and salsa and you have a complete meal served with chili rice.
This recipe courtesy of http://www.recipegoldmine.com.
Nutrition Information: (Per Serving) calories: 387, grams fat: 4, milligrams cholesterol: 223, milligrams sodium: 771, grams carbohydrates: 61, grams protein: 31.
- 4 sheets (12x18-inches each) Reynolds Wrap Everyday Heavy Aluminum Foil
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 pound medium uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup salsa
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon roasted garlic oil or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups instant brown rice
- 1 Heat oven to 450°F or preheat grill to medium-high.
- 2 Center one-fourth of corn on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Everyday Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Top with shrimp and salsa. Drizzle with lime juice and oil.
- 3 Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- 4 Bake 14 to 18 minutes on cookie sheet in oven or grill 12 to 16 minutes in covered grill.
- 5 Serve with Chili Rice. To prepare rice while packets are cooking, combine chicken bouillon granules, chili powder and brown rice; cook following package directions.