Your Mexican fiesta will be complete with French’s Southwestern Corn & Pepper Casserole.
Recipe Courtesy of French’s.
Tip: Stir in 2 cups shredded cooked chicken for a main dish meal.
- 2 cups frozen peppers and onions for stir-fry
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can Campbell's Southwestern Pepper Jack Soup or Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce (opt.)
- 2/3 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 1/3 cups French's Cheddar French Fried Onions
- 1 COMBINE peppers and onions, and corn in a 1 1/2 qt. microwave-safe casserole. Cover. Microwave on High for 8 min., stirring once halfway through cooking. Drain well.
- 2 STIR in soup, milk, Frank's RedHot Sauce, 1/3 cup cheese and 2/3 cup French Fried Onions. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and onions.
- 3 BAKE at 350°F for 25 min. or until hot.