Try this stir-fry recipe to get dinner on the table in a hurry.
This recipe courtesy of SPAM®.
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 2-3 drops Chinese hot oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Lite, cubed
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup pea pods
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (14-ounce) can whole baby corn, drained and cut in half
- 1 (7-ounce) jar mushrooms, drained
- 6 cups hot cooked rice
- 1 In small bowl, combine teriyaki sauce, water, Chinese hot oil, and ginger; set aside.
- 2 In wok or large skillet, stir-fry SPAM®, broccoli, onion, pea pods, and red pepper in oil 2 minutes. Add sauce mixture; cook until bubbly. Add baby corn and mushrooms; heat thoroughly.
- 3 Serve over hot rice.