Try the traditional taste of a Reuben sandwich in the form of a dip served with crackers.
This recipe courtesy of SPAM®.
- 1 can (12-ounce) SPAM® Classic, grated
- 3 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 can (8-ounce) sauerkraut, drained
- 1 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 1 Heat oven to 400ºF. In large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- 2 Place in 9-inch pie plate or in 8-inch square baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated and golden brown.
- 3 Serve with miniature rye bread slices, rye melba toast or bagel chips, assorted crackers or in a round of rye bread that has been hollowed out and filled with dip. Serves 10 to 12.