Cut the turkey roll-ups in slices to serve as bite-sized appetizers or skip the cutting and serve whole as a lunch wrap.
This recipe courtesy of SPAM®: http://www.spam.com.
- 6 MANNY'S™ 9" Burrito Size Flour Tortillas
- 12 tablespoons fat free garden vegetable cream cheese
- 1(12-ounce) can SPAM® Oven Roasted Turkey, thinly sliced
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 4 Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons cream cheese.
- 2 Top with SPAM®, lettuce and tomato. Roll up and chill until ready to serve.
- 3 To serve, slice diagonally in half or place toothpicks 1-inch apart and slice for appetizers.