Dice up classic SPAM® to add a meaty filling to your quesadillas.
This recipe courtesy of SPAM®: http://www.spam.com.
- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, diced
- 4 cups (16-ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
- 6 MANNY'S™ 8-inch Fajita Style Flour Tortillas
- 1 In large bowl, combine SPAM® and cheese. Spoon SPAM mixture over each of 3 tortillas. Top with remaining 3 tortillas.
- 2 On lightly greased griddle, over medium-high heat, heat one quesadilla at a time, until lightly browned and cheese is melted. Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
- 3 Cut each tortilla stack into 6 wedges. Serve with guacamole and salsa. Makes 18 appetizer servings.