SPAM® Pizza Snacks can be an after school snack or even an occasional breakfast treat.
This recipe courtesy of SPAM®
- 6 cups frozen shredded hashbrown potatoes, thawed
- 1 can (10 3/4-ounce) cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cans (12-ounce) SPAM® Oven Roasted Turkey, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (4-ounce) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 jar (14-16-ounce) pizza sauce
- 4 cups shredded pizza cheese, divided
- 1 Heat oven to 400ÂºF. Grease a 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- 2 In medium bowl, combine potatoes, soup, egg, salt, and pepper. Spread mixture evenly into baking pan. Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 3 Meanwhile, in a large skillet, over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add SPAM®, onion and mushrooms. Cook 5 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir in pizza sauce.
- 4 Remove hashbrown crust from the oven and sprinkle with 2 cups of the cheese. Top with the SPAM™ mixture and remaining cheese.
- 5 Bake an additional 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut pizza into squares and serve.