Why not try your favorite nachos topped with SPAM™?
This recipe courtesy of SPAM®.
- 1 (10 1/2-ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, cubed
- 1 (15-ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (16-ounce) jar CHI-CHI'S® Salsa
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded Mexican pasteurized processed cheese
- 1 Heat oven to 425°F.
- 2 Place chips on baking sheet. Sprinkle SPAM® Classic over chips.
- 3 In bowl, combine refried beans and salsa; pour over chips. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 6 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 4 Serve immediately. Makes 10 appetizer servings.