Just in time for a New Year’s drink– this Sparkling Cava Cosmo is festive and easy to make.
- 2 cups Cranberry juice cocktail or blended cranberry juice, well-chilled
- 3/4 cup Grand Marnier
- 5 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2-3 bottles of Brut Sparkling Wine or Champagne, iced and well-chilled
- 10 strips of lime zest
- Rosemary sprigs or tarragon leaves
- 1 Combine the cranberry juice, Grand Marnier, and lime juice in a pitcher then mix well.
- 2 Twist the lime strips to release the essential oils then drop one into each glass.
- 3 Divide the cranberry mixture evenly among the glasses then top with the sparkling wine.
- 4 Garnish with green sprigs or leaves, and serve immediately.