Spiced Shrimp Cocktail is a classic appetizer and is so easy to do with OLD BAY Seasoning and McCormick® Cocktail Sauce for Seafood.
This recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar or beer
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons OLD BAY® Seasoning
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined, leaving tails on
- 1 cup McCormick® Original Cocktail Sauce for Seafood
- 1 Mix vinegar, water and Old Bay in medium saucepan.
- 2 Bring to boil on medium heat.
- 3 Gently stir in shrimp; cover.
- 4 Steam 2 to 3 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Drain well.