Add a little spice to your St. Patrick’s Day festivities with these Spicy Parmesan Fries.
Recipe courtesy of Tabasco
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon original Tabasco® brand pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 425° F.
- 2 Cut each potato into 8 wedges.
- 3 Toss potato wedges with olive oil, paprika, Tabasco sauce, and salt in large bowl; mix well. Place on large baking sheet in a single layer.
- 4 Bake 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 5 Sprinkle with Parmesan; cook 5 minutes longer or until potatoes are golden.