So simple, so spicy, and so delicious! This recipe has a kick of spice, but it’s also extremely easy to make at home. Perfect for entertaining or for a simple weeknight meal. Be prepared to wow your taste buds with this dish!
Watch Johanna Cook make Spicy Shrimp Tomato Basil to make it at home in the comfort of your own kitchen.
- 4 tomatoes chopped
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 cup chopped basil
- 1 red onion chopped
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 Heat vegetable oil in a large pan and add red pepper flakes.
- 2 Add garlic, onion, zucchini, Italian seasoning, and tomatoes to pan and simmer for about 5-10 minutes on medium heat.
- 3 Add raw shrimp and cook until the shrimp turns pink.
- 4 Salt and pepper to taste.
- 5 Plate and enjoy!