The added kick of red pepper flakes and smoothness of cream cheese make this dip completely addictive. Plus, you can feel good about indulging because spinach is packed with vitamins.
Why Try? You’ve had spinach and artichoke dip many times, but never this good!
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 6-ounce jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 2 10-ounce packages frozen spinach, chopped, thawed, squeezed out
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded, divided
- 1 Preheat oven to 400° F.
- 2 Melt butter in sauté pan on medium-high heat. Add the garlic and sauté until golden brown. Add the artichoke hearts and sauté about 5 minutes.
- 3 Add the spinach to the pan and season with salt, pepper and crushed red pepper flakes. Blend well and sauté for about 3 minutes.
- 4 Add the cream cheese and blend completely.
- 5 Add 1/4 cup of the shredded Parmesan cheese to the pan and combine until melted.
- 6 Transfer the dip to an oven-proof dish and top with the remaining 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese. Heat in the oven until the cheese has melted and golden brown.
- 7 Serve hot with chips or sticks of vegetables.