Enjoy this salad with its easy, light lemony flavor all year round.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Lemon & Pepper Seasoning
- 2 packages (5 to 6 ounces each) spinach leaves
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- Crumbled bacon or McCormick® Bac'n Pieces™ Bacon Flavored Bits (optional)
- Chopped hard-cooked eggs, sliced red onion and croutons (optional)
- 1 Mix olive oil, vinegar, sugar and Seasoning in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- 2 Toss spinach and mushrooms in large bowl. Top with bacon, eggs, red onion and croutons, if desired. Serve with dressing.
- 3 TIP: Sliced strawberries, orange segments, sliced avocado and toasted pecans or walnuts make wonderful additions to this spinach salad.